- Develop suitable methods of teaching Russian to bilingual children leaving in Scotland and Russian as a Foreign Language to adults;
- Initiate an accessable information and experience exchange system/database between schools and centres in Scotland;
- Highlight the importance of traditions, the importance of keeping and and promoting Russian language abroad;
- Organise meetings and joint events;
- Support in establishment and development of new Russian schools, centres and clubs for Russian speaking community in Scotland.
CONFERENCE “TEACHING SPECIFICS OF RUSSIAN LANGUAGE IN SCHOTLAND” 5 October 2013, Dundee, West Park Conference Centre.
RUSSIAN FESTIVAL IN SCOTLAND “ПАДАЛ ПРОШЛОГОДНИЙ СНЕГ” 26 JANUARY 2014, Dundee.
* Russian Education and Support Centre SLOVO
* Scotlan-Russia Forum
* Russian Centre in Scotland Haven
* Dashkova Centre
* Russian Edinburgh
* Dundee Russian School
* Glasgow Russian Orthodox School
* University of St. Andrews (Nadezda Bragina)
* Durham University (Polina Kliuchnikova)
* Auchtermuchty Russian Group